Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Kit "Reflection" Digi-Designs by Nicole

Digi-Designs by Nicole will be releasing her latest and greatest kit "Reflection" on Monday morning.



I LOVE this kit! The embellishments, colors, and overall appearance of this kit is kind of the style I absolutely love! So, it was a fun layout for me to do, which you can see below. Head on over to her blog Digi-Designs and take a peak and download each item as they become available. Here's the schedule for her releases:

Monday: Paper
Tuesday: Embellishments
Wednesday: Alphas
Thursday: Insta Scraps
Friday: Add ons

Remember the kit is FREE!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Credits: Kit "Reflection" Digi-Designs by Nicole
Template used Just 2 More Things

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Love it!!!!

Simply Sarah said...

You did a great job using this kit! I love the LO. Great job.

Tim and Steph Ulrich said...

I really like the envelope action. Thanks for the future inspiration!