Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new Blog created just for Digital Scrapbooking. I hope you will find something that will be useful to you.

I began digital scrapbooking about a month ago and have loved doing it. I'm trying to get enough pages to have a book printed for Annalise's birth mom for Christmas. I know she will cherish that!
The great thing is that once I've created a book, I can print it as many times as I would like to. This makes it great so I can give books to grandparents, Aunts and uncles, and even keep one. But, I've only had to do the work once! How great is that?!!!

Just a reminder that at Digi-Designs by Nicole you can download her Embellishments that go along with her "Celebrate" kit. Below is the layout I created using her kit. Very fun! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the Alpha portion of her kit.


I'm going to now put together a post on how to get started for those of you who have been asking. Keep in mind, I don't know all the ins and outs just yet, but hopefully will get there soon!

1 comment:

Linnae said...

Looks great. Glad you enjoy doing it. We have a few digi-scrapers here. Catrina for one and my friends Tracie and Tonya. I have links to their blogs on mine and from their blogs they have lots of links to all the digi-goodness.