Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Whole New World

A whole new world has just been opened up to me. I had no idea (or didn't think of it, not sure which is the case) that you could create a little mini type invite sized as a 4 x 6 print and have it printed off at Wal-Mart. I will never do an invite again and just print it off on my printer. WOW!!! Simple, quick, and dang cute if I do say so myself. I made a 'Save the Date' type card for a church function (see below). I'm sure everyone already new this simple fact, but non the less, I was thrilled to figure it out!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so pretty.

I love everything about digital scrapbooking, but I still prefer to make all my cards the old fashioned way, by hand. :D

The Jaggar Family said...

super cute! so the the 13th haha well be there! is there going to be a santa this year?