Monday, November 24, 2008

Gratitude

Digi-Designs by Nicole has just released her latest and greatest kit Gratitude. It's a beautiful kit with wonderful colors and great elements. You can get the paper to this kit on her blog today. Each day this week Nicole will be releasing a different part of this great kit. So, don't forget to keep going back for more!

Click on the papers to be taken to
Digi-Designs by Nicole to download.

Here's the LO I did using this kit. I did use a
template which can be found at A Cherry on Top

Don't forget to head over to Stolen Moments for her latest release as well (see below for details). Here's to hoping everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and can focus on those things that matter most to you. I am thankful for my family, my God, that I have a place to live, that I have those things necessary to make my life comfortable. I am so blessed, with so much!

1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

Oh.... I love your LO. I like that you used the striped paper as a bracket and the stitching all around goes well with the title of Historic. Great job.