Sunday, November 16, 2008

Love and Joy

I CT for both Nicole and Amber and they've been at it again with a fabulous collab kit! I loved this kit! It was great to be able to choose from double everything. It was almost kind of hard because I LOVED it all! Anyway, here are my two layouts that I did.



I was going for the bead-board look on this one.
Not too sure if I accomplished it, but I do like
the way it turned out.

Go to Nicole's blog (click on her paper preview) to download her papers and to see all of the CT's fantastic pages and even a card. There are double the papers, not all are showing below. So, go check it out!


Head on over to Amber's blog (click on her paper preview) to download her papers. She has even more papers than what is showing also.


What are you waiting for.....run, hop, jump on over and pick up these amazing freebies!

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

How did you go the bead board look on the first one?

Simply Sarah said...

Kathy - love your LO's. Great job on the bead board look... And those ornaments are adorable. I know, there were so many things to choose from... ahhh, the downside to scrapping.

Thanks for all your kinds words and encouragement on my blog. You are great!

kladle said...

Tracy...To do the bead board look, I cropped the same cardstock I used for the back ground to the size I wanted. I then added a layer style/Bevel to each individual cropped piece. (Just do one and then duplicate layers, etc...)The size of the bevel is 21 px and the direction is up. Just play with the different bevel styles until you get what you want. Hope that helps!

Jen Graham said...

I LOVE your ornament page. I totally plan to scrap lift you. How did you do the ornament tops?

http://grahamlikethecracker.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

You do great LOs! Love them all! I also want to thank you for all your sweet comments on my LOs. Thanks again!