Monday, November 3, 2008

New Creative Team Member

A couple of weeks ago Amber who is the designer behind the Stolen Moments digital scrapbooking kits, decided to create a Creative Team. So, I thought....why not apply. You just never know. I was surprised, excited, thrilled, ecstatic (you get the picture) to open my email on Saturday morning to find out I had been chosen to be a part of her Creative Team with several other talented women! I LOVE her designs and her kits are full of fun things to include in your scrapbooks. She also sells her previously released kits at Taggers Scraps. I really think you will enjoy her work just as much as I do! There is definitely something for everyone. You can even look at some of my previous posts to find some of her kits I've already used.

Amber just released today a new kit He's Late for Class. It's a great kit with lots of fun colors. Obviously, the title indicates it's a boys kit. Being as I only have girls and the kit just happened to match Lauren's school color
s, I used it to make a layout to show off Lauren's school spirit. Here's my layout:



And here are the papers that can be downloaded
(click on the papers to be taken to Stolen Moments)
I'm excited to be apart of two great Creative Teams now! I think I'll hold off on applying for more for the time being. ; ) I'm having a blast creating for two talented women Nicole and Amber. Plus, in creating for them, it's helping me to get the scrapbook done that I need to aggressively work on for Annalise's amazing birth mom for Christmas! As Martha Stewart would say, "It's a good thing".

Don't forget to check out Digi-Designs by Nicole's blog to download the After Dusk collab kit. It's simply fabulous!!

I hope your week brings happiness and many memories! Happy creating!

3 comments:

Linnae said...

I love seeing your cute pages Kathy.

amber said...

Super post! And of course I love the page! :) I'm excited, thrilled, ecstatic, etc. to have you! ;)

The Ramos Family said...

Congrats! I'm loving all of your pages and now that I'm done with Halloween, I might be able to start scrapbooking all of those pictures I took! Keep up the good work!