Monday, November 10, 2008

Wonderland

Living in Florida, I have to remind myself up until about the middle of December that it really is Winter. I live in Northern Florida, so we do tend to get a little colder than say Orlando and Miami. The mornings dip down into the 40's, at least right now. But, by mid day, we are still in the mid to high 70's. This week we are even going to hit 80 degrees. I LOVE IT!!! Having grown up in Utah and having lived in New Hampshire, both cold and snowy places, I must admit I DON'T miss the cold one bit!

Anyway, my intent here is to introduce this fabulous kit by Digi-Designs by Nicole. I really loved this kit! I loved the colors, the p
apers, the elements, pretty much all of it! She's releasing the papers to this kit today, so head over to her site by clicking on the below papers to download them for FREE!! Oh yeah, the kit is called Wonderland. Let me know what you think of it! Don't forget to check back all week at Nicole's Blog to get the rest of the kit! Enjoy!


Here are the two layouts I created using this FABULOUS kit.


Being as we don't get snow very often in Florida, I decided to scrap a few pictures from our Christmas trip last year to Disney World. Disney is definitely a Wonderland!

1 comment:

Jewelle said...

Way cute layouts! Your girls are adorable! What part of Utah did you grow up in? I am from there as well.