Monday, December 8, 2008

Anxiously Awaiting Classic and Beach Bum

Wow, I don't know about the rest of you, but my life seems a little crazy lately. It could be because I'm way behind on Christmas shopping, or maybe it's because we are down to one car (minor fender bender by hubby a couple of weeks ago and now our car is declared totaled. Yup, it was an old car 11 years old to be exact), or maybe it's because on Saturday I'm in charge of a Christmas party for my church where there will be close to 200 + people. Yup, it's crazy here in my home! Anyway.........on to exciting things!

If it weren't for the great opportunities I have doing CT work for Nicole and Amber, I don't think I'd get any scrapping done. As it is, the fabulous scrapbook I wanted to create for my daughters birthmom isn't going to make it for "publication" in time for Christmas. I think it will have to be a Happy New Year type gift. Of course, that is unless there are some of you out there who would like to scrap some pictures of an adorable 2 year old who you probably don't know. Any takers?? Anyway.........on to exciting things.......sorry for the side track comments here.

Nicole has just released a great kit Beach
Bum. It was just what I needed! I love the colors and all that goes along with this great kit. Click on the paper preview to be taken to her blog to download the papers and the rest of the kit throughout the week. Leave her a comment and let her know how much you love it! Also, take a peak at the two pages I created using this kit. What do you think?

Next, Amber created another great kit Anxiously Awaiting Classic. It's just like a kit she previously released, Anxiously Awaiting Contemporary. The difference is, the Classic is in pastels. Now, normally I'm not a pastel type of person. However, this kit made me think twice about pastels. I really liked it! So, click on her kit preview to go and download her kit all throughout the week. Don't forget to leave her a quick note of thanks! I'm sure she would appreciate it! Below the kit preview is also two layouts I created using this kit. Both layouts are using pictures from the placement of my daughter through adoption. What a great day! Scrapping these pictures brought back some wonderful feelings and emotions. It was a day we dreamed of and longed for. It was amazing!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week and happy scrapping!

3 comments:

amber said...

I'm still totally amazed that you find the time to do TWO pages for each kit.. week after week! And they're always great! :D And.. Can I just say how totally jealous I am that you take beach trips in April!

The Nielsen Family said...

I love love love your Relax page!

The Jaggar Family said...

All of our pages are so cute! But my favorite is the adoption for sure!