Monday, December 1, 2008

Midnight Interlude

Amber over at Stolen Moments is releasing a beautiful and exotic kit this week, Midnight Interlude. Doesn't that just sound mysterious? I love the name of this kit and the kit itself if amazing! Click on the preview of the papers below to be taken to her blog to download them. Also, below are a couple of layouts I did using this kit. Check out the other layouts on her blog for some fantastic ideas. The other team members are pretty darn creative. Their layouts are gorgeous!!
click on above papers to be taken to
Stolen Moments Blog


4 comments:

Thankful Paul said...

Hello

Simply Sarah said...

Hey Kathy - Super Duper great job on your LO's. I see you "mastered" the folded corner. Hip hip hooray! Love the little change to the 2nd LO... now you can see that cutie. Great job and I'll have to think of tougher "homework" for you.

Simply Sarah said...

Love the new blog look also!!!!

amber said...

Such great pages! I love having you on my CT! YAy! :)