Sunday, December 14, 2008

Painter's Quilt

Amber over at Stolen Moments has just released a fun kit called Painter's Quilt. My parents both quilt and this reminds me of them. I had every intention of taking pictures of the many patchwork quilts they have made for my cute little family, but it just didn't happen this week. So, I went through my pictures and found this darling picture of my dad (Papa) with Annalise curled up on his lap from when we visited in 2007. Definitely made me miss my parents! Anyway, click on the paper preview below to be taken to Amber's blog and download her kit all throughout the week. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! Don't forget to let her know what you think of this fun kit. Also, check out the layout I made using this kit.


Template used: Scrap Matters can be found here.

No comments: