Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sophisticated Grunge

Wow, it's been a little crazy here in my home the past couple of days. I was in bed all day yesterday with the flu. No fun! Once I ventured out of bed this morning, my back ached so bad from laying around all day yesterday. Wasn't sure which was worse, the back ache, or my stomach ache. Gotta love it!

Anyway, Amber has released a most beautiful kit this week over at her blog Stolen Moments. It's titled Sophisticated Grunge. You can download it all throughout the week. I know you'll love it. Below is a look at her kit, click on it to be taken to her blog.

Here are a couple of layouts I did using this
kit. One of them is for a book that my brother is putting together for my parents for Christmas. The other one I created specifically for Amber.
This is the one for my parents.
I did use part of a kit from
Digi-Designs by Nicole on this
layout as well.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

Jen Graham said...

Kathy I love your sealing layout! That is gorgeous!

Jewelle said...

That is so beautiful. Of course I started crying! On a funny note, every picture you post of yourself, I think you look different in. I swear I can't get a good image of you in my head because of it! LOL! What temple was that, that you guys were sealed in?