Friday, January 23, 2009

And the Awards Goes To.......

I have been crazy busy the last couple of days! I have been working on a slide show DVD for my friends son who is getting his Eagle Scout award tomorrow. I even threw in a little digital scrapbooking into the the slides. Needless to say that's all the scrapping I've done lately.

Anyway, Mandak who does amazing layouts by the way, gave me a blog award! Thanks a bunch Mandak so fun! It's nice to have these given to you once in a while. Here's the award:

So now I get to pass it on to 5 people (in no particular order):
1. Simply Sarah--Well, she is simply so helpful! Plus I absolutely love her layouts! She's amazing!
2. Jewelle--Even though we haven't met, I feel a connection with her and she's just fabulous!
3. Jen over at Graham like the Cracker-Week after week she produces great quickpages from the layouts she creates. They are so absolutely adorable! Thanks Jen!
4. Tracy-My sister in law, because she got me started into all this digi-scrapping stuff and now I can't get enough of it. She's also pretty great!
5. The last one goes to Kalena. Because one day I'm going to get you hooked on digital scrapbooking!

Hugs to all of you!

2 comments:

The Jaggar Family said...

Thanks Kathy! And I agree with you for sure, I will get hooked..someday haha.

Simply Sarah said...

Thanks so much Kathy - my #1 fan! I will post it on my blog with pleasure!!