Sunday, January 25, 2009

Funky Love Collab Kit

This is definitely going to be one of those weeks everyone is spoiled rotten! I know you all deserve it! To start the week off in a good way, Digi-Designs by Nicole and Amber over at Stolen Moments got together and created this dang cute collab kit, Funky Love. The colors aren't traditional Valentine type colors. They bright, exciting, and just fun! My type of kit! Here's the layout I did for it:

Funny story behind the title Beautiful Annalise. I showed Annalise who happens to be 2 going on 3 (in April) the layout I had created without the title. She immediately says, "Annalise". I reply, "Yup, what should we call this picture?" Her reply, "Beautiful Annalise." Thus the title of the layout. She's just so sweet!

Anyway, here are the previews of the kits. Click on each kit to be taken to Amber and Nicole's blogs to download their fabulous kits. Don't forget to leave them so much deserved love and thanks! They both work hard and have done an amazing job!

3 comments:

Jewelle said...

I love the story behind the title! That is so cute!

Lezlee said...

Your layout is so super cute that, being it isn't a QP, I just had to download it and I plan on making one of my little one just like it. You did an awesome job on it. Come to think of it, I am so impressed that this is the first comment I have ever written without receiving a freebie. :) Have a good day and I agree...that little girl is beautiful!

amber said...

Such a funny little girl! And I love those paper blocks.. Thank you! :D