Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Official.....Speed Scrapping is Addicting

Okay, I've heard it before, now I believe it. Speed Scrapping is addicting! I participated in my first speed scrap over at Scrap Matters yesterday.

Here are the instructions:

1. Select one photo and place it directly in the middle of the page. Doesn't matter if it's near the top or bottom of the page.

2. Paper- one solid color background paper light in color and do some paper blocking either solids or pattern paper is fine.

3. Hang something- tag, picture, an element...anything..your choice

4. Add 3 of the following 4 things..your choice...string, heart, bracket or stitches

5. Add some word art

6. Title your page- use an alpha for one word and font for the rest (I will make it easy on you...if you have only a one word title then just use
an alpha)

7. Date and journal if you wish. Save and upload to Gallery #62 and link your picture back here so we can leave you some love.


Here's my layout:

Credits: A Work in Progress Dandelion Dreams
Flower Scrap Funky Fresh

Also, don't forget there's a Speed Scrap tonight over at Digi-Designs by Nicole's Forum. You won't want to miss it! See below at my previous post for times.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Markell said...

KATHY!!!
thats a horrible picture of me!!
haha i tried to delete it but i couldnt figure it out!
haha but i like the layout:)

kladle said...

Nice try Markell! I think it's adorable and YOU can't delete it!