Friday, January 16, 2009

Someone to Love Add on-Word Art Freebie

****Some of you have been having problems downloading this word art. I am so sorry! This is a first for me! I've re-zipped it, hopefully it will work now. Please let me know if you are still getting errors. The link below is for the new zipped file****

As you all know, Amber at Stolen Moments released a fabulous kit this week Someone to Love. It's absolutely beautiful and the theme behind it is even more beautiful....Adoption.

As mentioned before adoption is a huge part of my life, so it made it even more exciting to help give ideas and even do and add on for this kit. I've not done anything like this before, so keep that in mind. But, if you like it feel free to post a comment. I would love to hear what you have to say. Feel free to download and enjoy! I was going to release this on Saturday but decided I couldn't wait any longer.

Happy Scrapping!

Click here for download

19 comments:

Michele said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment! I love this word art! I also live in FL! And "From God's Arms to My Arms to Yours" is one of my favorite songs of MM! He is an amazing artist. I understand he did a whole book/CD for birth parents and adoptive parents. I would love to read it sometime soon. Again thank you (especially for coming up with the idea for the kit)!

Tracy said...

Love it, Kath!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jan [LA 08:46pm, NY 11:46pm] - 17 Jan [UK 04:46am, OZ 03:46pm] ).

Juli and Brett said...

I really like this WA. Thanks so much for taking the time to create and shrae!

Juli and Brett said...

For some reason I can unzip the file....any ideas for me?

Maygy said...

Thanks so much - it is beautiful! I'm also a mom through adoption - to my own little Anneliese. :) Thanks again!

Our little angels said...

Thanks for this word art, I am very new to digi-scrapbooking and it is so nice to find items like this out there for us newbies.

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Thanks so much! Mine unziped just fine:)

The Nielsen Family said...

I was able to get it to work. Thanks and sending you some love!

Juli and Brett said...

Thank you so much Kathy! It worked just fine now! I am excited to work with it!

Rose said...

I had a baby two weeks early and she came so fast that I ended up having her at home, this word art will still work for someone that didn't adopt! ("I was unexpected") Thanks for the freebie!

Dan and Karen Herman said...

I love this, thank you so very much. I just returned from China with our first little one and this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so very VERY much for this! Now, can you help me find the time to scrap? :-))

Karen

Monica said...

Such a wonderful kit and I'm loving your word art! Thank you!

Alice said...

Thanks for sharing

Lezlee said...

Very nice word art. Thanks.

Deanna said...

Great word art! I'm a birthmom, a little over six years ago, and can't wait to use this word art on some recent pictures! I got to meet my birth-daughter for the first time last month! :) THanks, again!

rredhead said...

I know I'm late to the party. I'm a mom through adoption, and I love the song you quote. I already did my son's first year book (the "old fashioned way") but I can't resist hanging on to this for our next adoption. Thank you for sharing!

Dawn-Marie said...

I lOVE it!! My husband and I are trying to adopt! If anyone know anyone who might be considering adoption send them to our blog- http://ouradoptionblogbdm.blogspot.com/

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing!