Thursday, January 15, 2009

Someone To Love-Adoption Kit

I have been so excited about this new kit by Stolen Moments, Someone to Love. This is a kit dedicated to Adoption. Adoption is an important part of my life and the life of my family. My father is adopted, my sister in law is adopted, my niece and nephew is adopted, myself and my husband have cousins who are adopted, and my youngest daughter is adopted. To have a kit with adoption elements is HUGE! I have enjoyed putting together two layouts that share a portion of our adoption experience with our daughter Annalise.

I don't know if this works or not, but I'm dedicating these two pages to our wonderful birth mom. We love her more than words could possibly express. We look forward to her letters and for the opportunity to write to her. Carrie, you made it possible for us to have Annalise in our lives and for this we could never possibly thank you enough. W
e love you!

Without further ado, here are my two layouts. Click on the kit preview below to be taken to Stolen Moments blog to begin downloading this kit.

Check back on Saturday for an add-on that I made for this kit. It's word art associated with adoption. Come back and download it on Saturday.

Kit Preview (above)

My Layouts (below)


10 comments:

Nicole said...

These are great layouts. You are so creative. And the kit is beautiful too. Love the word art part!

pop said...

Kass: i love it. Mom

Sue said...

Your layout is beautiful and your story is very touching. Thanks for sharing both! :)

coleybelle said...

I saw your layouts on Stolen Moments and had to come leave a comment. I'm the birthmother of a 7 year old little boy in an open adoption. I love your layouts and the love for your daughter's birthmom is truly evident in your layouts.

Jen Graham said...

Your layouts are wonderful. I love your journaling. What a great keepsake for Annalise!

Michele said...

I absolutely love your LOs! I hope you don't mind if I scraplift them for future use of my own.

Stephanie Ulrich said...

Thanks so much for suggesting a kit like this, I am also adopted and this is a truly unique kit! I can't wait to use it and the WA is amazing!

Keyr said...

Amazing family... its soo inspirational too.. thanks for sharing.. and kathy.. ur blog design is wonderful!!

Juli and Brett said...

I really love your LOs with this kit. They are just great and do a great job of explaining your love and joy. Thanks so much for sharing!

The Jaggar Family said...

OMGosh Kathy! This is so cute! I wish they had this stuff for when me and Hannah were born. I just have boring old pink paper in my book. You did an awesome job!