Thursday, January 8, 2009

Speed Scrap #1

I just completed my very first speed scrap ever. Boy, was it fun! I was antsy and nervous to begin with, but as I got going, I loved doing it. Here are the instructions we had to follow:

Step 1~Open up 4 papers 2 plain and 2 patterned
Step 2 ~ Use a digitally enhanced photo

Step 3~ Use some type of circle. Could be paper made or an element
Step 4~ I want a cluster with at least 1 flower and/or 1 leaf. Go crazy on the cluster. Use as many elements as you want.
Step 5~ Lets see a ribbon and some "scrap-hedsive" ei- staples or paperclips etc
Step 6~ Use some form of Word Art. This could be your title, but doesn't have to be
Step 7~ Journaling! I want at least 4 lines of journaling


And here's my layout:Credits: Toodley Blue Kit & AWP Blue Jean Kit

I can't wait to do my next speed scrap! If you haven't done one, you definitely need to try it out!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Great job! That was way fun, wasn't it! Can't wait until the next one!

amber said...

This is SO adorable! And the papers fit that "enhanced" photo SO perfectly! :D