Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Speed Scrap #3 Digi-Designs by Nicole

Last night was another great Speed Scrap. It was hosted my one of my favorite scrappers, Simply Sarah.

Here are the instructions:

Step 1. Choose 1 picture… have it take up ¾ of the page. You can place it anywhere.

Step 2. Choose 4 papers… 1 worn or torn, 2 p
atterned and 1 notebook.

Step 3. Tear or cut a piece of paper into a strip of any size and shape.

Step 4. Hang something in your layout. It can be a tag, string, picture, etc.

Step 5. Use a glitter swirl somewhere in the layout.

Step 6. Use a minimum of 3 of the following in your layout: ribbon, hearts, staples, flowers and leaves. You can use all if you want.

Step 7. Add a line of journaling and date. Save your layout, upload it to the gallery and link it back here. You have one hour, plus 15 minutes grace to upload.

And here's my layout:Credits: Grosgrain Girls Collab Kit
Painter's Quilt: distressed paper
Love Notes: notebook paper

3 comments:

Caryn said...

I love it! Great job on the speed scrap. I would LOVE to post it on my blog...let me know if that's OK :)
~Caryn~
http://beautybeholden.blogspot.com

MandaK said...

I left an award for you on my blog, cuz you're cool!

The Jaggar Family said...

I know I already told you know cute this is, I just had to tell you again! Please send me some of the pictures. Lena395@hotmail.com Thanks!