Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stolen Moments-Big Top

Amber at Stolen Moments has released another grandiose kit! ****BIG TOP****I think you'll love it! Very versatile and fun. I didn't really have any pictures of us going to a circus, since we haven't been to one. But, I had fantastic pictures of my girls with their Aunt and Uncle at the Jacksonville Zoo. Too fun! Anyway, click on the kit preview to be taken to Stolen Moments to start your downloading. Don't forget to leave her a big THANK YOU! I'm sure she'd definitely appreciate it. Below is the layout I created using her kit! Enjoy!
My Layout
Folded frame courtesy of: Gunhild Storide

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Kathy that LO is too cute! I love the frame, is that in the kit or did you make it? If you made it, I want to know how!!! Great job!

amber said...

Love you LO - and I agree with Brittney - the frame is fab.. I'll have to use that in a kit sometime.. ;)

Simply Sarah said...

Great layout. love the circle under the frame... brings out the shapes.

kladle said...

Thanks everyone for the comments! I can't believe I forgot to give credit the frame. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I've corrected that and you can find it under my lo. If only I could take credit for something such as that! Not that advanced yet! I just added the great paper Amber made to the top layer. There you have it!

Jen Graham said...

How did you do the accordian paper on the left?

kladle said...

Jen-If you go back to my lo, below it you'll see a credit. Click on it and it will take you to the link to download it. It's way fun!