Thursday, February 5, 2009

Challenge

Okay, so I've been meaning to do this challenge that Simply Sarah challenged me to. Now I've been challenged to do it by Michelle over at Just For You Digi Scraps. So, I'm finally doing it. Here's the challenge:

Instructions:
Go to the photo folder in your computer
Go to the 6th folder of photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

Here's my picture:

This is picture of my daughter Lauren taken on 3/26/2005 with a neighborhood friend. They were coloring Easter Eggs the day before Easter. It's funny how 4 years makes a huge difference when kids are young. Lauren looks so little here!

So, now I tag the following 6 people to carry this forward:

Kim Middleton-a friend
Tracy Ladle-My sister in law
Linnae Newell-My sister in law
Alyse Ladle-My niece
Markell H.-my bff's daughter since my friend doesn't have a blog!
Kalena-My friend

Okay you 6 lovely ladies, don't forget to pass it on!

Have fun!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Fun! I'm going to do this. :-)