Monday, February 2, 2009

Color Challenge

Wow, so much posting going on lately! I think this is the most I've done in a long time! So, make sure you scroll down and see what's up in the digi-scrapping world. Freebies, sales, and layouts galore! Also, check back on Wednesday as I'm offering my first Quick Page as a freebie. You won't want to miss it.

Over at Digital Candy, Amber (Stolen Moments) is hosting a color challenge. She's posted specific colors and you either create a layout, a kit, or word art using those colors. This month it coincides with her Sophisticated Grunge kit. This just happens to be one of my favorite kits! Being as I don't design, yet, I created this layout (see below). It serves two purposes. One was for this challenge. The other was because today is my parents 46th wedding anniversary, so I did it in honor of them.

This is the prize for posting and participating in this challenge. Click on the above preview to be taken to this fun challenge as well as to see what others have been doing.

No comments: