Monday, February 9, 2009

Garage Band King Debuts with Beautiful Life

I did mention this was going to be a busy week, right? Well, hold on tight as we are going to go through two fabulous new kits.

Garage Band King
Scrappy Cocoa who I now CT for just released this fabulous kit Garage Band King on her blog. It is a fun kit with a guy type of spin to it. However, being as the only guy in my cute little family is my hubby, I used this kit to scrap a picture of my 11 year old, Lauren with her two BFF's. Here's my layout:

Here's the kit preview. Click on it to be taken to Scrappy Cocoa's blog to download and to see the other fabulous layouts her CT has down. They are amazing!

Beautiful Life
This is truly a beautiful kit that Amber over at Stolen Moments has created. It's a kit that you can definitely scrap your Beautiful Life with! Right now it's 25% off at Digital Candy. But, if you enter the code beautiful you get an extra 10% off of anything in her store. This coupon expires on Friday. Here's the layout I created with this kit. This is the first family phot we had taken after Annalise was placed with us. I love it!



Here's the kit preview. Click on it to go to Amber's blog to download the freebie she's got for you right now. So cute!
Come back to my blog later this week for several freebie quick pages that I made. Hopefully you'll want them!

Also, just a side note because I'm super excited and completely surprised.......I actually won a challenge over at Digital Candy. I did a layout for the scraplift challenge with Armina and actually won. Click here to see my layout.