Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lots and Lots of Layouts

It's been a while since I've just posted some layouts that I've done. So here you go:


This first layout is one I just created for a recipe challenge that I am hosting over at Digi-Designs by Nicole's Forum. Go to the forum to see the recipe and participate, that is, if you're up for the challenge.
Kits used: AWP Autumn Dream-Ripped paper, background paper, tag
Shabby Princess-Wired Book Plate, staples, flowers
Digi-Designs by Nicole-After Dusk-Alpha

This layout I created for a scraplift challenge over at Digital Candy

Kit: Kaylee by Just For You Digi-Scraps by Michelle
Brown string frame from Anxiously Awaiting Contemporary by Stolen Moments
Frame and Stitching from Beach Bum by Digi-Designs by Nicole
Fonts: Modern and Scrap Cursive

This layout was also created for a challenge over at Digital Candy, the template challenge

Designer/Kit Name: Fright Nites Collab Kit by
Digi-Designs by Nicole and Stolen Moments

Fonts Used:
joe Hand 2, Cerebral, Myriad Pro

This layout was done for a template challenge over at Digi-Designs by Nicole's Forum.
Kit used: After Dusk/Digi-Designs by Nicole

This layout I created today during the Speed Scrap #5 over at Digi-Designs by Nicole's Forum.
Head on over and see what the 7 steps were.

Kit: Plum Pudding by Stacey Towers
Stitching from Beach Bum by Digi-Designs by Nicole





4 comments:

Jewelle said...

Wow! Look at you go! I noticed you are on Steph's CT team. You are amazing. I never could keep up with more than the two I have now. I can't wait to see what you come with!

Utah NetSmartz said...

Yep, all those are great layouts. Now off to try some of those great challenges. :D

Michelle said...

Super cute LO using my kit. I hope you don't mind, I snagged it to post on my blog.

Tracy said...

Hey kath...the layout of annalise using the kaylee kit...how do you get the picture of annalise that is faded into the background?