Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Kit Formal from Digi-Designs by Nicole

I'm telling you, it's going to be a busy week! We are going to start the week off with a new kit released by Nicole called Formal. Hop, skip, jump, or just click on over to her blog Digi-Designs by Nicole to download this beautiful kit! I absolutely LOVE this kit and I think you will too. Here's the layout I created using this kit:


This is a picture of my parents
the day they were sealed in the
Los Angeles LDS Temple 45
some odd years ago.

Here's the preview of the paper kit. Click on it to be taken to Nicole's blog.


I'm going to try my hand at creating this layout into a quick page. So, check back Wednesdayish to download. Also, come back the next couple of days to see the new kit released by Amber/Stolen Moments. In exciting news, I am now on another creative team for Scrappy Cocoa! I was very excited to be chosen by Steph to help promote her fabulous kits. She's got two coming out so stay tuned to see her lovely kits as well!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Kathy, Misty Cato has a great tutorial about changing your layout into a quick page if you are new to that. I have a link to her blog on my blog if you aren't familiar with her.

Nicole said...

Congrats on your new CT call. Your getting busy! I love your layouts so who wouldn't want you on their team! :D