Friday, February 20, 2009

Quick Page Zip Files Fixed

Okay, ya'll! I think I've got the quickpage downloads fixed. Feel free to give them a try and let me know if you still get errors when unzipping. If it's not working, I will then be forced to go insane! ; ) Click on the previews to download. I think the original zipped files worked for some of you, if it did, there is no need to download again, unless you'd really like to!

I'd appreciate any feedback so I know that things are all in order now! Thanks and have a great weekend and once again, so sorry for the craziness! Check back next week for 3 new layouts which also means 3 new quickpages!

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Emily M said...

Thank you so much- I got the Sweet Flora QP and love it!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 21 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Shannon Baker said...

Wow! What a great find! Thank you for sharing!