Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rustic Grass Quick Page Freebie

Here's something new from me to you! I've made my very first Quick Page from a new kit Rustic Grass from Digi-Designs by Nicole. First, if you remember from a previous post, here's the layout I made:
Now here's the Quick Page. Click on the Preview to download. I'd love to know what you think of my first Quick Page, that way I know if you want more! Let me know if the zip file doesn't work properly as this is only the second thing I've ever zipped! Also, if there are some previous layouts that I've done that you want as a quick page, just let me know which one and I'll get right on it! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Samy said...

I think this quick page is great. Thanks for sharing!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Michele said...

Beautiful page, thank you!

Rose said...

This is a nice QP, thanks!

Cara said...

I love the QP. You are very talented. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

smulley said...

Love it! Thanks!