Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sweet Flora QP

**For those of you who have had a hard time unzipping my Sweet Flora QP, try downloading this file here and see if you can unzip this one. I think I may have figured out the problem. Let me know if it works or doesn't work for you. Also, if there are other QP's of mine that you haven't been able to unzip, holler and I'll see what I can do. I'm so sorry for that! This whole zipping files is so insane to me! But, like I said, I think I have it fixed! Thanks for being so patient.**

**Someone mentioned that they weren't able to open the file. I've looked at it and it appears to be fine. Once you've unzipped it, will you leave a comment and let me know if you were able to open it? Thanks a bunch!

Here's another quickpage made from the kit Sweet Flora/Digi-Designs by Nicole & Vicki A Work in Progress. Enjoy!

Click on preview to be taken to download.

8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 19 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

Jamiedidit said...

I LOVE your QP's but for some reason when I try to unzip them, I get an error message about an unrecognized file type?

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much for both of these LOVELY QPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Teresa said...

I love your qp's but I get the error message unknown compression file skipped and can't open any of them. The new link for the Flora qp worked but I still can get the Formal qp, the Beautiful life qp, nor the Sweet Love qp. Is there any way you can redo them. Thanks, Teresa

kladle said...

Teresa--I will definitely work on that this weekend. Thanks for letting me know. I'm really sorry about that. It seems some can open them and some cannot. I am sure it's my user error somehow! So, check back this weekend and I'll have it all fixed.

Thanks for being patient!