Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Two Quick Pages

Today I'm offering two quickpages made from two of my layouts. The first one you've not seen before and is a preview to a collab kit that Steph/Scrappy Cocoa is releasing with a few others as a charity kit for the YMCA. Check back in a couple of days for more information on what this YMCA kit is going to benefit as well as how you get it. In the meantime, here is the layout I created and the quickpage below that for you to download.

Click on preview to be taken to download

Here's the quickpage you can download using Scrappy Cocoa's Garage Band King. What a fun kit! Make sure you check out Scrappy Cocoa's blog to download this fun kit.


Click on preview to download

Just as a reminder, here's what my layout looked like.

If you don't mind, leaving me some comments lets me know if you really want me to turn my layouts into quickpages! Thanks and enjoy!

4 comments:

TJ and Mandi said...

These are great! Thanks for making them and sharing them!! :)

Michele said...

I love the YMCA one!! Such bright and fun colors! Just makes you want to smile!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 11 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Judy said...

Love these thanks