Monday, March 2, 2009

Best Friends

Digi-Designs by Nicole has created an adorable doggie kit, Best Friends! It's really a cute kit. Even if you don't have a puppy, like us, this kit can still be used and is pretty versatile. Here's the layout I created.Now, before you think we are mean horrible parents because we don't have a dog. It's not that I don't want a dog, just not yet. Can't imagine having to train a new dog. I can't even potty train my sweet Annalise who will be 3 next month! Maybe someday!
Click on the paper preview to be taken to the Digi-Designs by Nicole blog to download the papers. Sooo cute!

Check back on Wednesday for this layout to be available as a quickpage.

Lastly, when you read the words Cottage Chic, what images and colors come to your mind? Hopefully you can imagine something lovely (at least I think it's lovely, it's just exactly what I would call "my style"). Over the weekend I've been working on creating a digital kit, my very first one! I'm so excited to to share it with you and make it available for you to download. I'm trying to finalize everything with it and hopefully I'll even have an Alpha to go along with it. Keep checking back to see what Cottage Chic will bring!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

First I gotta say that your layout is adorable! I love the title, so cute! Then, thanks for the sweet comments on my blog and for the award!! So sweet of you to think of me! I am way excited to see your first kit, designing is rather addicting! I'll keep an eye out for it!