Tuesday, March 24, 2009

CW Picket Grab Bag Sale

CW Picket is having a grab bag sale over at ScrapInFreestyle that you're not going to want to miss out on. Click on the flyer to march on over for the March Madness Sale.


Here's a layout I created using certain things from a certain grab bag, okay, it's CW Picket's grab bag and I'm telling you there's some dang cute things in this that you aren't going to want to miss out on. I've only used a small portion of the contents of this grab bag! It's amazing what you get! Check back later this week for a QP made with this layout! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

Thanks so much Kathy!

I love your layout. what a great photo too! How funny with the glasses on! And I am SOOOOOO excited because Laura figured out how I can use those photo masks in my version of PS so watch out.... I'm going on a mask attack!

Off to post your great kit on my blog!

Laura said...

This layout is so pretty!! Thanks so much for making the QP!!