Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Few Things and a freebie!

I have been so crazy busy this week that I haven't had much time to stop and do what I need to do. I was in Gainesville with my niece in-law today (2 1/2 hour drive each way). She had a kidney transplant about 10 months ago. Unfortunately, it rejected and she's back on dialysis. She has had to go to Gainesville to the Shands Hospital once a month. So, that pretty much took up my day. It was a fun drive down and back with her as we chatted about everything and anything. Good times!

Okay, onto scrapbooking stuff......Amber aka Stolen Moments released a fun kit called Growing Up. It's a fun kit and is great for those older kids! Click on the preview to head over to her Blog
where she's got a freebie just for you!

Here's the layout I made using this kit:

This is my two girls with their cousin, Robby. He had just gotten home from being in Chile for 2 years and was headed off to Idaho to go to College.

On To Cottage Chic

Amber has been extremely helpful with designing my first kit! Look at this amazing layout she made using Cottage Chic. Isn't it beautiful?!!!

Here is the final download to Cottage Chic.....The Embellishments. If you end up making any layouts using this kit, leave me a message. I would love to see them! Thanks so much to everyone who has downloaded this kit and for your kind words that you left to me. Definitely means a lot to me! Thanks to each of you!! Click on the Embellishments preview to download.

Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!


***Link has expired. You can purchase this kit in my store by clicking HERE***

17 comments:

Yvette said...

You did a beautiful job on the kit. Thank you for sharing.

Sylvia said...

THANKS :-)
Now it`s compleet...beautiful kit !!!

KrisG said...

I love your LOs... so gorgeous! And THANK YOU so much for this beautiful kit! I loved the papers... now I love the elements! So beautiful!!!

Michele said...

That circle frame is absolutely adorable!! Can't wait to use it!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 08 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Jean Peters said...

Thank you so much. The kit is beautiful. Will have a little play with it later.

Stephanie said...

Best wishes for health!

Thanks so much for sharing. Your work is so beautiful!

Jeff said...

The colors that you chose for this kit are GREAT!! I am looking foward to working with it. Thank you so much for sharing it.

HollyinPA said...

Thanks so much!!! Beautiful kit!! Great job!!! I love it!!

Juli and Brett said...

this kit looks amazing!! thanks so much for sharing!

joyinhim said...

This is gorgeous - thank you.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

jennifer.jensen said...

This kit is wonderful. I especially love all of the embelishments.

Simply Sarah said...

Hey... your slacker friend in me FINALLY posted on her blog about your awesome first ever kit!

Can't wait to see what you do next!

Melanie said...

This is a gorgeous kit! I have a couple of questions for you about your kits. Could you please email me at melsmunchkins@gmail.com? TY!

MemoryKeeper said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST KIT! Thanks for sharing!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

IvoryKeys said...

It looks wonderful! I finally got time to download and hopefully while we are out for Spring Break I can play with your kit. Congratulations on putting your first kit together!