Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Growing Up Quickpage

Yesterday afternoon my internet was down. It was probably the longest 6+ hours of my life (okay, I'm exaggerating, slightly). It felt like my hands were tied behind my back. I couldn't do anything that I needed/wanted to do for the day. Like hunt for cu items for my next kit. Oh well! We are back up and running, so I can do that today. If there are specific colors you'd like to see in a kit, or a certain kit style that you'd like leave me a comment and we'll see what we can do.

Here's a quickpage for you all to download. This is made with Amber/Stolen Moments new kit Growing Up. Such a fun kit! Hope you can use the quickpage.

Have a great day!


4 comments:

Keelianderson said...

I just grabbed your quick page and I love it! Thank you so much!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Mar [LA 01:23am, NY 03:23am, UK 08:23am, OZ 07:23pm] ).

Cris said...

you've done a great job with this qp, I'll go grab it now, but first... Thank you!