Thursday, March 5, 2009

Introducing.......Cottage Chic

Man, I can barely contain myself! I'm so excited about my kit Cottage Chic my first kit ever! So, if you download, keep that in mind that I've never done this before. But, I have a feeling you're going to like it. Here are the layouts that some very talented ladies have done with this kit. Thanks ladies!! Click on their names to head over to their blogs to see their great layouts and other fun things! Feel free to leave them some love! I know they would appreciate it!


Amanda

And Mine

Well, without further ado, here's the full preview to
Cottage Chic
:



Here's Paper Pack #1 for you to download today. Come back for Paper Pack #2 tomorrow and Saturday for the Embellishments.

Click on preview to download
***Link has expired. You can purchase this kit in my store by clicking HERE***

I really hope you all like it! I'd LOVE to get some feedback. It's super helpful! Have a great rest of the week!

19 comments:

Jewelle said...

Congrats on your first kit Kathy! It is beautiful. I can't wait to use it.

Michelle said...

I love the colors. Congrats on the first kit, I am sure it will be a huge hit.

Simply Sarah said...

great job on your first kit, Kathy! I love it!!!!!!

Mattsbrt said...

Your first kit is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie Ulrich said...

Awesome Job Kathy!!! It beautiful! Thanks so much!

Janice W said...

Terrific kit Kathy! Thank you very much!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Christy said...

I love the textures on the papers, great job!

Mrs. E said...

congrats and thanks for sharing!

Mrs E of ScrappyFreebies.com

Christie Dawn said...

I love the colors of this kit!! Congrats on your first kit! Can't wait to see more from you! :)

Laurie said...

Thanks for th egreat freebie! I love the papers, ;). Thanks for mentioning me too.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 06 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Yvette said...

You did a wonderful job on the papers. I also love the colors. Thank you for sharing.

michiganhills said...

THanks so much. I love the colors!

Keelianderson said...

Your first kit is very beautiful.  Thank you for sharing it with everyone!

Cara said...

What a great kit. I love the colors! Congrats on your first kit. I can't wait to use it.

Sylvia said...

I love it !!!!!
Can`t wait for the elements...
Today right ??

Michele said...

Wow look at you!!! Great job on your first kit! So much fun!

Anna said...

This is the perfect combination of utterly sweet and simple sophistication! I love the papers, the colors, the elements, and your QP, thank you so much for sharing :)