Monday, March 23, 2009

Peace, Love, Happiness

Here it is, my 2nd kit......Peace, Love, Happiness. I mentioned before this was designed with the help of my 11 year old, Lauren. She's a bright and spunky type of girl. This kit definitely fits her to at T! I hope you all enjoy it. But, first, here are some layouts some amazing women created using my kit. Aren't they great!! I sure do appreciate their help as I get this designing thing going! They are amazing! Thank you ladies! You Rock!!!

Oh yeah, and before I forget, don't you forget to see my post on Bold and Beautiful a new kit by Just For You Digi Scraps and the Fabulous Blog Train, Fairy Tale Wedding. You won't want to miss out on either of these Fantastic kits!



Steph
Glenda
Tracy
Tracy Again
And Mine-I did two, also.The alpha on my two pages are from
the kit My Life by Stolen Moments.

Here's a look at the full preview:

Here's what you get to download today!
Click on the paper pack preview to download.
**Link Expired. Click HERE to grab this kit from my store with an added alpha**
I'd love to hear what you all think! Enjoy!

7 comments:

Christie Dawn said...

Lovin' this!! Everyone's pages look great! Love the colors of this kit! Thanks for sharing!

makeyesup said...

Lovely papers, and love the happy springtime look to this, thanks for sharing.

amber said...

Job well done, Kathy! Such a fun kit! And by the way.. Annalise's pic totally cracked me up! :D

CHRISTENSEN FAM said...

Love it!!! This kits will go great with my 12 year old daughter. Thanks

Michele said...

These colors are so groovy!! I love them! :-) Thank you!

Mattsbrt said...

I am loving the paper! Thank you

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 24 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).