Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quickpages Galore and a New Kit

First off, Scrappy Cocoa is releasing a middle of the week mini-kit. It's called Coach Cocoa. Cute! Below is my layout I created using this fun kit as well as the preview to her kit. Click on it to go to Steph's blog to download Coach Cocoa as well as to see the other CT layouts. Too cute!


Check back in a day or two for the quickpage from my layout for you to download!

Next, I have 3 downloads for you today. 2 of which are mine, 1 is Tracy's. Hope you enjoy them!

Here's Life is Like a Box of Chocolates QP
using the kit by Digi-Designs by Nicole.
Click on preview to download.

Here's Tracy's. Click on the preview to be
taken to her blog to download this beautiful page.

And here's my QP using Cottage Chic.
Click on preview to download.

6 comments:

Keelianderson said...

Thank you for all the beautiful QP downloads today! They're all great!

Cynthia said...

I gave you an Award! Check out my blog to find it! www.mydigitalthings.blogspot.com
Cynthia

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Michele said...

Lovely page! Thank you for sharing!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 12 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous quick pages!