Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quickpages Galore.......Again

I've got lots of fun quickpages for you today. Hope you like them and they'll be useful to you. I'll also have more tomorrow, so stop by for a few more!

First up, the Fairy Tale Wedding Blog Train Quickpages. I really loved Nicole and Steph's part of the kit. I was thrilled to pick up the rest of the goodies all week long! This is a beautiful kit! Anyway, here are my quickpages for it.

Scrappy Cocoa's Kit
Digi-Designs by Nicole's Kit
Next up is Bold and Beautiful by Just For You Digi Scraps. Love these fun colors! I've seen several layouts in the digi world using this kit. Very fun!
Click on the previews to download. They are 3 seperate previews. Don't forget to come back tomorrow to download a couple of other quickpages I have for you! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Mar [LA 01:33am, NY 03:33am, UK 08:33am, OZ 07:33pm] ).

Mattsbrt said...

Thank you for the fairytale wedding QP.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the LOVELY Wedding QPs!!!!!!!!!