Friday, April 10, 2009

Another Huge Sale & Some More QP's

Digi-Designs by Nicole is having an awesome sale good until the end of April! That's a whole 19 day sale! Can you possibly get better than that? You can get 25% off your entire purchase from HER store! Amazing! Run, jump, hop, skip, or click on over to check out this great sale! You won't want to miss it!


Next, I have the last of my quickpages of the week for you. First up is the quickpage made from my mini kit Every Day Matters. Hope you like it.
Next up is two quickpages from the kit Butterflies are free by Scrappy Cocoa and Scraps of Ellay. As always, click on the previews to download.
Also, if you check out my two previous posts, you'll see another great sale that Stolen Moments is having as well as 2 additional quickpage downloads. Enjoy!

One last thing I almost forgot to mention. If you head over to my sister in law's blog, Growing Pains, you can pick up 3 other quickpages that work beautifully with my Every Day Matters quickpage. Click HERE to head to her blog.

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).