Sunday, April 5, 2009

Every Day Matters Freebie

Here's a little mini kit for you that I've been working on this week, Every Day Matters. I made this kit for a designer challenge that I'm in right now over at the Brownie Scraps forum. Be sure and head over to the forum to see what other fun kits were created this week. Click here to check it out. Here's a layout I made using this kit:



Here's the preview for the kit:
You also get 2 bonus papers that are not shown in the preview. I'd love to get your feedback on what you think of this kit! Thanks for downloading!

Here are the download links for you today:

Elements
Papers

Also, don't forget to check out the other posts from today! Two freebie kits from Scrappy Cocoa and Ellay a collab kit and Digi-Designs by Nicole. Also, Just For You Digi Scraps released a kit to her store that is 50% off for a limited time. Scroll to other posts to get the links to these fabulous kits!

9 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing this awesome kit. I really like the layout you posted. Very nice. Good luck on your challenge. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Melanie said...

Love the colors!

Beantown said...

Great LO. Love the wordart.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

cindiaskew said...

thank you for this lovely kit. appreciate it

Carly said...

This is great! Thank you so much!

The Smith Clan said...

I've always loved this color combo, but my favorite thing in this kit is the wordart. I'd love to see you do more :)

Yvette said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful kit.