Monday, April 13, 2009

Floral Fusion & Hoppy Easter

First off, if you're here to download my new kit Whimsical Spring Blossoms, scroll downt to the previous post and download until your heart is content! I just might have an add on later this week for this kit, so check back and see.

I have two great kits to show you today. The first is a collab kit by the wonderfully talented women, Amber (Stolen Moments) & Nicole (Digi-Designs by Nicole), Floral Fusion. I absolutely LOVE this collab! It's bright, it's fun, it's just beautiful! Here are a couple of layouts I created using this amazing collab.

This LO is made with Amber's portion of the collab:
And here's Nicole's portion:
Now, click on the preview to be taken to Digi-Designs by Nicole's blog and Stolen Moments Blog to snag this huge collab kit!


Also, Nicole is having a great sale in her store right now until the end of April. Click HERE to go to her store and enter the code Savings4U to get 25% off your whole order. How great is that?!?!!!!Also, Amber is having a sale in her store. Whatever you spend NOW in her store, you will recieve a coupon for LATER in that same amount. That rocks! This fabulous deal is good until the 15th, so hurry on over and check it out. You can click HERE to get to her store.

Last, but certainly not least is a kit by Just For You Digi Scraps. This is a sweet little Easter kit, and I'm sure you have tons of pictures you took yesterday that you are ready to scrap. Here's a layout I made using this kit:

Don't forget to download my new kit! Hope you like it! Enjoy your Monday!

No comments: