Monday, April 20, 2009

Lot's and Lot's of kits, Plus A Freebie From Me!

I have lot's and lot's of kits to tell you about today! It's a very busy week!

First up is a beautiful kit by Stolen Moments called Pure Perfection! Right now you can get it in her store at Digital Candy by clicking HERE. This kit is 20% off this week only. Does it get any better than that? Take a sneak peak at the kit below as well as a layout I made using Pure Perfection.

Next up is a collab kit by Scrappy Cocoa and Gettin Scrappy with Britt, Boy Meets Girl. Such a fun kit. Take a look at the layouts I made using this kit.

Using Scrappy Cocoa's part of the kit:
Using Gettin' Scrappy With Britt's part of the kit:
Click on the preview to head to their blogs to download. I promise, you won't want to miss out on this.
Last (before I show you my fun freebie) but not least is a super cute all boy kit from Just For You Digi Scraps, Dinotropolis. So very fun! Unfortunately, I had no pictures to really go with this kit, BUT I did make a QP that you'll be able to download later this week, so you'll have to come back and see what I have for you. Here's the preview to Dinotropolis, click on it to head to Michelle's blog to download.

Now, on to the release of my new kit. This is a kit I created for the Brownie Scraps Designer Challenge. There are absolutely no CU Items used in this kit. Phew.....it's definitely a challenge. But, I think it turned out not too shabby if I do say so myself. I actually really like it. It's called......Every Day Matters, 2--Home and Family. First, off here's a layout I created using this kit:
I would really LOVE to know what you think of this kit. If you've used ANY of my kits, leave a comment with a link to your gallery or blog! I'd really LOVE to see what people are doing with my kits! Love any and all constructive criticism! Here are the download links:


**Links Expired** Please visit my store at Stuff To Scrap

11 comments:

Yvette said...

Great color comb. Love the little houses with the hearts and the wordart. Thank you for sharing.

Christie Dawn said...

Beautiful kit!! All your kits have been great! :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Jeff said...

I think that you kit looks great and the title really hits home! Thank you for sharing your talent with so many people.

Lezlee said...

I thought...what beautiful wordart...what a nice freebie; and then I realized that it came with a very neatly colored kit. I love it; I love the colors! Thank you.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Heidi said...

Really beautiful!! Thanks for sharing this great kit!!

krcurten said...

Love this kit. I am downloading it right now. The border wordart looks awesome.

~Katina

Joanna said...

Thank you for sharing!

Stathis Five said...

Thanks fot the kit.

nat1970 said...

great kit. thanks