Sunday, April 5, 2009

My 11 Year Old Daughters First Layout

My 11 year old, Lauren has been wanting me to show her how to digital scrapbook for a really long time. So, today we had a little bit of time and I sat down and showed her the basics. With a little help (the cluster), she did this layout:

Kit Credits: Someone To Love by Stolen Moments

She didn't do too bad, okay, I'm partial she did an awesome layout! Lauren's message for Amber (Stolen Moments) is, "Thanks Amber for the fabulous kit!!" What do you think?

8 comments:

Linnae said...

Beautiful Lauren!! Now I just need to learn how!

Christie Dawn said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! She did a fabulous job!! Sign her up for your CT!! :)

Tracy said...

Great job Lauren! This is too funny because Karlee asked me yesterday if I would teach her!

Nicole said...

WOW! She did an amazing job. Does she want to CT for me too? I so would love your 11 year old to Guest CT. How awesome would that be. :D

El Ee El said...

Nicole,
I would LOVE to Guest CT for you!!! I made another layout today, and all I need to do is get my mom to put it on her blog. So, watch out for it!!!!

El Ee El

amber said...

No Nicole! I WANT HER! :D Great job, Lauren! You have some seriously MAD skills! ;) You tell your mom to let you kick her off the computer any time you like, okay? ;)

El Ee El said...

I can do both...since it's almost the end of the school year, and state testing is over...so there shouldn't be a boatload of homework each night!!!

El Ee El

pop said...

Lauren: good job. I love that picture of you with your Dad. Keep bugging your Mom to let you do more of these.

Can't wait to see you this summer.

XOXO Grammie (Marcia)