Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Only In My Dreams - Alpha

You guys are great! Thanks for all the love you've left! You sure know how to make a persons day! Today I have the alpha for you. Keep in mind this is my first ever alpha, so if it's not anything you'd use, so sorry! Hopefully you'll like it.

Click on the preview to download:
Also, I accidently left out the TOU in the Alpha file. So know that it's for Personal Use Only, etc....

**Link Expired. Kit can be found in my store by clicking HERE**

11 comments:

Yvette said...

You did a great job on the alphas. Thank you.

Melanie said...

Adorable!

Brandy and April said...

Thank you for the alpha--I think it's great!! :)

Joanna said...

Very pretty alpha. Thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the fun alpha! :)

KrisG said...

Beautiful alpha for a fabulous kit. Thank you!

Barbara said...

How fun! Thank you!

linnie-818 said...

Nice alpha. Thank you! Can't believe it's your first. I couldn't even imagine what my first would look like. Oh wait, yes I can. Oh dear, that's why I don't have a first alpha. LOL Think I'll leave the designing to you designers.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Lady Julie said...

This is very cute. Different from most I've seen. Wish I knew the secret to doing alphas. May have to google some tuts. Thanks!