Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Only In My Dreams Elements

I sure hope you are enjoying the papers to Only In My Dreams! Thanks to those of you who left comments! A kind word goes a long way! Thank you! Today you get the elements. They are fun and different! Here's what is included:

3 Wordarts
2 Frames
2 Buttons
1 Brad
1 Clock
1 Tape
1 Old Coin Border
1 Compass
2 Flowers
1 Leaf
1 Iron Charm
1 Iron Fleur De Lis
2 Leather Tags
1 Patch
2 Ric Racs
1 Ribbon
3 Velvet Ribbons
1 Rusty Hinge
1 Stitching
1 String
1 Tied String
1 Tied String With Charm
4 Swirls

Click on the preview to download.
**Link Expired. Kit can now be found in my store by clicking HERE**
As always, love to hear what you think! Also, if you do a layout with any of my kits, I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see them! Enjoy!

16 comments:

C said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Peg said...

What a beautiful kit! Thank you for sharing your work!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

jackie said...

Thank you so much! I love it!

Brook said...

This kit is AMAZING! I love everything about it. The colors are so great!

KrisG said...

Thank you for todays elements. I'm sooo loving the colors you chose!

Yvette said...

I love the different types of elements. Thank you.

Michele said...

Awesome elements, so many great uses for it!!! Thank you!!!

Joanna said...

Thank you so much!

Stathis Five said...

Thanks so much.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sharon Liska said...

What a beautiful kit. I absolutely love it. Thank you for sharing and once I have something made with it, I'll pass it along
www.sentimentalnotions.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

This whole kit is just gorgeous!!!!

linnie-818 said...

These elements are "the bee's knees" (as my mother would say). I love the clock face. Truly fine. And everything else is pretty nice,too! LOL We are all so lucky you like to share. Thank you!

Loretta said...

Thank you for sharing your hardwork. I can't wait to use it.

smulley said...

Thank you Thank you!