Monday, April 27, 2009

Only In My Dreams

I'm excited to be releasing this new kit that I've worked on this week! This was for the Brownie Scraps Designer Challenge. If you snag this kit and do a layout using it, you can head over to the Brownie Scraps Forum and post it under Unbaked Brownie Challenges/Link Your Layouts Here thread. If your layout is chosen, you win a $5.00 gift certificate to their store. How cool is that?? Anyway, back to the kit. Along with the color palette I chose, the theme was Weekend Getaway. Well, I being one who stretches things a bit, came up with the name/theme of my kit Only In My Dreams. The idea behind it is that sometimes we can't just escape for a weekend away, but we can read a book to take us on far away adventures. Or we can dream about visiting or somewhere exotic like ancient Rome. So, that's how I approached it. I think it has kind of an old world feel to it. Anyway, I'm rambling......

I want to first show you some great layouts an amazing bunch of ladies created:



Lina did 3!
Brandy did 2

And Mine, I did 2

Click on their names to head to their blogs and leave them some much deserved love! They did awesome on such short notice! I so appreciate all of them!

Here's the kit previews.
This week we are going to do the downloads a tad bit different! Here's the schedule:

Monday: Papers--click HERE to download them today! **Link Expired and can now be found in my store by clicking HERE***
Tuesday: Elements
Wednesday: Alpha (my first ever alpha that I just finished up today!)
Thursday: Quickpage downloads.

I'd love to know what you think! I sure hope you'll enjoy it! I really am liking it!

13 comments:

Yvette said...

Great job with the worn torn look on the papers. Thank you.

Michelle said...

This kit looks great. I love the colors.

Ellay said...

This kit is awesome Kathy! I was very impressed! :)

Brandy and April said...

Awesome kit you have here Kathy!! :)

KrisG said...

What an adorable kit! Great LOs too! Thank you

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Apr. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

C said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Shauna said...

What a beautiful kit, I can't wait to use it.

Michele said...

Wow, I love the colors!! Too cool! Thank you!

Melanie said...

What a pretty kit!

linnie-818 said...

Wonderful papers. I LOVE the map paper. My husband is a history buff; always reading. This paper will be so perfect for him. Thank you so much for sharing.

Loretta said...

Thank you for sharing your hardwork. I can't wait to use it.