Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quickpages Galore

Today is Quickpages Galore!! I have several to offer you today and they are super duper SWEET!!

First are the quickpages from my new kit Only In My Dreams. Click on the previews to head over to these wonderful ladies blogs:

Christie
Becky--I totally forgot to post this yesterday, she sent me this other WONDERFUL Layout. Isn't it beautiful?!!!
And here's Becky's quickpages
And here's mine. You get both layouts with and without the word art on them.
Click on the preview to download
Next up are my quickpages from the collab kit Summer Days from Digi-Designs by Nicole and Gettin' Scrappy With Britt. You get both QP's in one download! Click on preview to download.

Last up is the QP from the kit Bright and Cheery by Just For You Digi Scraps. Click on the preview to download.
I thought I had one more for you, but I must not have put it together. So, check back for one more QP using Scrappy Cocoa's kit Chocolate Mint.

Enjoy!!

6 comments:

C said...

Thank you for the freebies!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Faith N Hope said...

I love all of them! Thank you so much for your freebies! good luck in everything you do!

amsangel said...

Great QP's - love the Dreams & Bright & Cheery. Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Laramie said...

Thank you for your great QP's. I appreciate having them so much.