Thursday, April 23, 2009

Some More Freebie QP's

Here's the last of the Quickpage Freebies for the week. These two are in one download and are from the collab kit by Scrappy Cocoa and Gettin' Scrappy with Britt, Boy Meets Girl. Hope you enjoy! Well, actually check back, I bet I'll have a couple from my kit Every Day Matters 2, Home and Family by Sunday. LOL!!

Click on Preview to Download

Also, Chrissy has this great qp freebie on her blog right now to download. Click on the preview to head over to her blog. So cute!!

7 comments:

C said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Dana said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful pages.

linnie-818 said...

Great QP. I just found One Single Seed. As I am exploring, I travel from blog to blog, then am sent back to the third blog, and then back to the first blog, and so on. I really admire how this group of creative people supports and interconnects with each other. I think it's amazing. You are indeed lucky to have such a "family". Thank you for these awesome QPs.

Faith N Hope said...

Thanks for all your lovely kits! I love them all!

N.T. said...

Thanks from a newbie (STILL) who can't seem to get it together! Your QP's are great THANK YOU!