Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Speed Scrap, A CT Call, and a Layout

I am super excited to announce that I'm looking for my first ever Creative Team and I want YOU to apply! Here are the details:



Deadline to apply, May 1, 2009


Next, there is a Speed Scrap on Saturday over at STS. Here are the details for that:
Click on the flyer to head to the forum



And here's the participation prize, dang cute!


Lastly, Growing Pains, Scrapped has a sweet kit called Family Ties free to download on her blog. The colors go perfectly with my kit Every Day Matters, Too--Home and Family which you can download from one post down. Here's a layout I made using her kit:


Click HERE to head over to her blog to download this super sweet kit.


Can't wait to here from you for my CT Call!

1 comment:

Mags said...

Great quick page! THX so much for sharing your hard work!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com