Sunday, April 26, 2009

Super Cute Kits

I have two super cute kits to show you! I really think you're going to LOVE 'em! So, here they are:

Just For You Digi Scraps is releasing her new kit, Bright and Cheery. It is bright and cheery indeed! Here's a layout I made using this kit:


And here's the preview to the kit. Click on it to head to Michelle's blog.


Next is an amazing collab kit by Digi-Desings by Nicole and Gettin' Scrappy With Britt., Summer Days. Double the fun, double the paper, double everything! You are not going to want to miss out on this one! here's a couple of layouts I made with this kit:

Nicole's part:

Brittney's part:
(I totally scraplifted this from Amber! Thanks Amber, you always inspire me!)

And here's the previews to this collab kit. Click on each one to head to Nicole and Britt's blogs.

No comments: