Sunday, April 12, 2009

Whimsical Spring Blossoms Kit

First off, before I get down to "business", I wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all who have downloaded my stuff lately. Whether it be my quickpages or kits, I really appreciate you stopping by. I also really appreciate those of you who have left me comments. It means so much to me to hear from you! So, THANKS!!

I completed another week at the Brownie Scraps Forum Designer Challenge. This week we were to use the pen tool to create elements. Well, this had me perplexed to start the week off, to say the least! I don't have a pen tool in Photoshop Elements 5, the program I use. So, I stewed over it for a couple of days as I made my papers. I finally came up with a game plan, and here is the end result, Whimsical Spring Blossoms. Oh wait, but first you get to see a layout I created using this kit.

If you've created any layouts using my kits, I would LOVE to see them! Let's show them off!!

Here is the preview. You get 13 papers, and 33 elements. I know weird number of items, don't know what to tell you on that one, but, enjoy!

Click below to download:
Elements
Papers

Links Expired. Click HERE to head to my store to download

Come back tomorrow for some great kits that were released by several great designers!

17 comments:

jmutchler said...

Ooohhh....I really like it, especially the tree. Great job!

Glenda said...

Great Job Kathy!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Apr [LA 07:40pm, NY 09:40pm] - 13 Apr [UK 02:40am, OZ 12:40pm] ).

TerriM said...

Love, love, love this kit. You did an excellent job without that pen thingy. Hehe. I like to color combo, the papers and especially the elements you choose for the kit. Thanks bunches. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

C said...

Thank you for the great freebie!

Ajila said...

This kit is wonderful. I love the color palette and all the wonderful elements in it. You did a beautiful job with this kit. Best of luck to you. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

DigiSisters said...

I really love these colors! Thanks for sharing.

Rikki said...

Thank you so much. What a fabulous kit! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Apr. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Michele said...

Too cool! And I love the colors, they work well for boy LOs! I am all about that!! hehehe :-) THANK YOU!

Sadie said...

Thank you! I am in love with these colors this year, almost all of my kids spring clothes match this kit.

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this fun kit! I love the color scheme! :)

krcurten said...

Thanks, I love the colors in this kit. It will go perfect with all the photos of my son.

Yvette said...

Wonderful patterns and colors. Thank you.

Heidi said...

This kit looks amazing!!! Thanks so much for your generosity!

SandyPie said...

what fun! I especially like the bubble tree. Can't wait to open them a get a good look at everything. Thank you.

Keryn said...

Thank you so much - this kit is terrific.