Sunday, May 24, 2009

Completely Embarrassed

Yup, it's true, I'm embarrassed. I have had little bit of a crazy weekend and am just now getting to post this great sale, new kit, and a freebie qp for you.

So, first the sale...Amber with Stole Moments has a new store at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Along with her new store is a sale, 25% off everything, until tomorrow. Click on the flyer to head over and shop, shop, shop!

Which brings me to the next thing from Amber, a new kit! This kit is called Pop and Fizz. It's a fabulously fun kit! My 11 year old couldn't wait to get her hands on it. It's super cute! Here's a layout I created using this kit:

Here's the kit preview. You can get it in Amber's store over at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Also, click on the kit preview to head to Amber's blog, she's got a dang sweet alpha add on that goes with this kit!

Lastly, Tracy has a qp on her blog that you can download from my Summer Vacation Kit. Click on the preview to head to her blog to download. Enjoy!


Come back later tonight for my new kit release Tuscan Sunrise! I think you'll like it!

No comments: